Automatic Door Engineer
- Job Reference: 74890445-2
- Date Posted: 9 November 2018
- Recruiter: Recruitment Genius
- Location: Bean, Kent
- Salary: £25,000 to £40,000
- Sector: Engineering
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
This is an opportunity to join a small family run company based in North Kent with large established contracts in Central, Greater London and the South East. Due to recent growth, they are now looking to recruit a number of experienced Automatic Door Engineers to work within the service and repair division, assisting with the maintenance of a range of door, gates, access control and cctv products for key accounts and government agencies. Working for large corporate companies, NHS, TFL an example.
They are currently employing Door Engineers: Salary £25-40000 (dependent on experience and skillset)
Skill sets required includes: Industrial doors, Pedestrian doors and/or locks, Gates, Revolving, Traffic Barriers, Automation and controls, Hydraulics, training offered as required.
The ideal Automatic Door Engineer:
- Diagnose faults and complete repairs, replacing components as required
- You have good experience in a similar role maintaining & repair of automatic doors and gates.
- You will have good electrical knowledge
- You will have a desire to 'get it right first time'.
- You will ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- You will have a good understanding of associated construction trades and be able to adapt engineering design when required.
- You will be self-motivated and have a drive to succeed
- You will be trustworthy and conscientious and have proven experience of being able to work alone with minimal supervision.
- You will have proven experience of delivering excellence in customer service and will be able to show your ability to both maintain successful relationships with existing customers as well as being able to develop relationships with potential customers.
It would be advantageous to hold suitable qualifications:
- NVQ level 2,
- CSCS Card,
- Electrically Competent
- Familiarity of electrical control equipment e.g. access controls, safety devices, single and three phase motor units.
Automatic Door Engineer Include:
- Permanent position to start ASAP
- Company vehicle, Sat Nav, mobile phone (They are a paper free company and use Apps via mobile)
- All tools required to undertake tasks
- Pension contribution (opt in)
- Regular overtime is available (at time and a half and double time).
- Health Insurance (opt in)
This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced Automatic Door Engineer to join a reputable business that encourages career progression and offers great rates of pay and benefits.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.