I am looking for a Service Assurance Incident Manager for a client of ours located near Southampton.
As a Service Assurance Incident Manager you will:
- Facilitate a timely resolution to Incidents, increase customer satisfaction and improve the customer's overall experience.
- Take a lead role in Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management for your customers. This will include ensuring that the companies processes are well integrated with customer processes.
- Assist SA Manager to provide
- Regular feedback on Service Assurance performance,
- RCAs for critical incidents
- Follow up on customer Problems/Defects
- Provide escalation support and ownership for high priority Incidents which will include on call work.
- Represent the Customer within the company, working with internal teams including Delivery Managers, Engineering and Deployment to facilitate service restoration and delivery of final fixes.
- Collaborate with other Service Assurance staff to identify common problems, highlight where they occur and ensure proactive fixes are deployed.
- Take part to a 24/7 Rota. Shift work may be required.
- Demonstrable ability to understand and explain the high level technical interactions within complex solutions.
- University Degree or Information Technology Diploma (preferred) or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated leadership ability/managerial experience
- Experience and ability to work with global teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Keen and able to work within a 7/24 globally supported environment
Desired Skills and/or Skills You Will Acquire
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple high priority incidents
- Previous hands-on role in IT Service Management Operations
- Comprehensive understanding of ITIL or other Incident/Problem/Change Management Processes
- Ability to produce clear, informative, business focused reporting against specific metrics and KPI's
- Ability to converse with Senior Management effectively & translate technical terms into Business Impact