Our client is a Global IT Services Organisation with an impressive customer portfolio and an extensive project pipeline, which due to one of their largest project acquisitions to date is looking to recruit an IT Project Coordinator.
Human Capital Ventures is proud to be acting as their preferred partner in the recruitment of their IT Project Coordinator to coordinate IT-related projects and activities on behalf of our Client and their customers, ensuring the delivery of the projects are implemented in line with project plans and agreed Service Level Agreements.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Acting as the single point of contact for all project teams, coordinating all projects and transactional activities while developing and sustaining excellent customer relationships with our Clients customers.
- Ensuring that engineering resources are assigned to the individual project activities, are fully briefed and have all the necessary tools and instructions to complete the required work in accordance with the agreed SLA.
- Validating all project documentation on completion ensuring the work has been completed on time and agreed quality.
- Providing accurate and timely invoicing to the customer on a monthly basis, alongside the project and finance team.
- Producing monthly reports on project performance.
- Escalating any complaints logged by our Clients customer, making sure they are resolved to satisfaction.
- Identifying and updating any amendments to plans or contracts, working closely the customers SDM, Regional Operations Teams and Bid Team to have these dealt with in a timely manner.
- Developing and maintaining close working relationships with the Customers project teams, highlighting any business opportunities to the SDM or Bid team.
Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years' experience within an IT Service Management or Project Management environment with formal ITIL and Prince2 F qualifications desirable.
Good knowledge of the MS Office Software and MS Project would be ideal along with experience delivering presentations and customer-facing Service/Project reviews.
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Duration: 3 Month Initial Contract
Rate: £140.00 - £150.00 per day (Limited/Umbrella)