An IT Support Analyst with experience in Systems Administration and SQL Server is required by our international client based in Redditch, West Midlands. A salary of up to £26k basic is available.
To become the IT Support Analyst, our client requires substantial support experience covering MS Windows and MS Office as well as application support, databases and PC support. Knowledge of SQL and SQL scripting is essential, and you will be asked to take a SQL test as part of the interview process.
For this role, we are looking for someone to provide Systems Administration, SQL reports as well as setup and configuration of systems and software Microsoft OS and hardware/peripherals fault resolution and troubleshooting.
Our client is a long-established International Logistics company with a core IT team looking to expand. They are recognised for the standard of their Management Systems and know how to look after their employees.
- Applications Support experience
- Understanding of networks, VPN connections
- Microsoft server and desktop application support
- Strong fault diagnosis and communication skills
- Good knowledge of SQL.
- Preferably able to write basic TSQL and/or learn how.
Who would suit this role?
This is an excellent role for an IT Support Analyst keen to join a well-established and rewarding employer based in Redditch, Worcestershire.
Basic salary to £26k basic plus benefits.
Commute from: Worcester / Coventry / Warwick / Birmingham / Bromsgrove / Stratford-upon-Avon
Please send your CV through to Peter Strutt of CV Screen in strict confidence.
- IT Support Analyst vacancy in Redditch, Worcestershire
- Microsoft Operating Systems support experience required
- Good understanding of SQL.