PHP Java Microservices Web Developer is required by a large public sector client for a 24 months contract.
Contract Rate: negotiable for right candidate with existing SC clearance
Contract term: 24 months
- Have demonstrable experience of successfully delivering digital solutions that collect and manage personal and/or sensitive information with appropriate controls and protection
- Have demonstrable hands-on experience of PHP, Java, web application development, Micro services, PostgreSql, Git, Jenkins, Bash Scripting and Linux
- Experience in working Agile methodologies, TDD (Test Driven Development) and (CI & CD) Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Experience in developing SOAP and REST API consumers.
- Experience in data encryption at rest and in transit.
Nice to have
- Have demonstrable experience of successfully and collaboratively working, coaching and sharing knowledge with Public Sector client teams, particularly those with limited agile development experience.
- Have demonstrable hands-on experience in PHP, Java, Unit tests.
- Have existing, valid SC Clearance
Summary of Work
Candidate is required to work across Client's Digital Transformation Projects, develop the user stories that the BA defines based on the project. The developer will develop the User screens, micro services to interact with a locally installed database & APIs, making use of existing tech stack like PHP, Symfony framework, PostgreSQL. Candidate will be required to work with multiple development, support teams and existing vendor to understand Legacy and new data structures develop user screens and write micro services to manage the data in a secure environment. Required to work within security architecture guidelines.