Tool Room Supervisor - (Castleton)
- Job Reference: 74890492-2
- Date Posted: 9 November 2018
- Recruiter: Anonymous
- Location: Castleton, Derbyshire
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Engineering
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
JOB TITLE: Tool Room Supervisor
LOCATION: Castleton, Derbyshire
WORKING HOURS: Full Time - Monday - Friday 36.5 hours per week
THE COMPANY: Our client is a world class manufacturer of electronic components. As a result of retirement, we are looking for a Tool Room Supervisor to lead a successful tool room ensuring high standards of performance and maintenance.
Key Responsibilities of a Tool Room Supervisor to include:-
• Organise and review in-house and sub-contracted tool making resource
• Manufacture and design of jigs and prototype tooling utilising CAD (Inventor/Autocad)
• Liaise with Business Unit Coordinators and engineering personnel to agree design and tooling changes to mould and press tools
• Modify and repair press tools and moulds
• Supervise and develop toolroom personnel
• Maintain safe work environment by following standards and procedures
Key requirements for the role of Tool Room Supervisor based in Castleton, Derbyshire:
• You will be a time-served Toolmaker preferably with supervisory experience.
• You will have experience in repair, modification and maintenance of tooling with strong bench tool skills including surface grinding, turning and milling.
• CNC programming knowledge for Heidenhain TNC and Fanuc desirable.
In return the successful candidate can expect:
• Competitive salary plus performance related bonus scheme
• 25 days annual holiday entitlement (plus statutory holidays).
• Free on-site parking.
• Early finish on Fridays
Does this sound like you? If yes and you would like to apply for the Tool Room Supervisor position then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.